The Giveway Starts In:
The Giveaway is open to US residents 18 and over only.
Cammellatte Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these Official Rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
1. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Cammellatte, 507 Penguin Dr, Ocean City, MD 21842.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes will begin on Date PT and end on Date 11:59:59pm PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). All qualifying entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible.
3. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the 49 United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials, and each of the foregoing’s immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. Employees or officials of any government entity are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
4. How to Enter. Each qualifying entry, regardless of method of entry (as described below), shall qualify as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, like the post, tag 1 friend in the comments and follow both accounts (@Cammellatte_Cosmetics @Influencer) via Instagram.
You may also enter the Sweepstakes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Sweepstakes Period. To qualify as an entry, your email must (I) include the name of the Sweepstakes and your first and last name; and (ii) send the entry from a valid email address.
It is free to create a INSTAGRAM profile, but creating an account is subject to its terms. Your profile settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents.
Entry Limitations and Requirements: (a) The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; (b) The entry must be the original work of entrant and must not contain content created by a third party; (c) The entry must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use in his/her entry; (d) The entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party; (e) The entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, or libelous; (f) The entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (g) By entering, each entrant warrants and represents that any third party whose person or property appears in the entry has given entrant appropriate written consent (which shall be provided to Sponsor upon request thereof) for such person or property to be filmed, photographed or otherwise used in the entry; and (h) The entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the entry is created or otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ENTRIES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT.
5. Maximum Entries. Maximum one entry per person during the Sweepstakes period, regardless of method of entry. Persons who enter the Sweepstakes multiple times will only be entered up to the maximum allowed entries. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for additional information at any time for purposes of determining entry eligibility or fraud prevention. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for additional information at any time for purposes of determining entry eligibility or fraud prevention.
6. Winner Selection Method; Notification. Sponsor will select 1 winner by random drawing on Date 11:59:59pm PT. The winner will be notified by Email through email@example.com within 72 hours of the end date. If any potential winner rejects the prize, cannot be contacted or fails to respond within three (3) calendar days, fails to provide required information to fulfill the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, the potential winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If applicable, there will be one (1) alternate drawing per prize, after which the prize will remain unawarded if not fulfilled. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Decisions of Sponsor regarding Prize eligibility, distribution and determination are final.
A prize winner may be required by to submit written release of liability, tax forms, and/or Affidavit of Eligibility prior to the release of any prize. Cammellatte reserves the right to select an alternative potential winner, if any selected prize winner does not comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
7. Odd: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received.
8. Prizes; Taxes. One winners will receive the following prize:
Prize will be e-mailed on or before Date 11:59 pm PT to a United States address (excluding Rhode Island) provided by the winner. Each prize winner will be responsible for providing a valid email address, U.S. address and/or other information requested by Sponsor. Failure to provide a valid email address or other necessary information could disqualify entrant from winning a prize.
No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
Each prize winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to the prize including, but not limited to, applicable federal, state or local taxes, and any expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the prize winner in receiving or using the prize. Winners may be required to complete required tax forms or other documents requested within the time period stipulated by Sponsor. Please consult a tax professional to discuss your particular situation.
9. Information Submitted. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor and its affiliates an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual license to use your name, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, statements and Sweepstakes entry in any manner and in any medium for promotional purposes without any compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor may be required to disclose the information about each winner to state regulatory authorities.
10. Additional Terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. All entries will become the property of Sponsor, unless prohibited by law, and will not be returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or device resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (e) the loss, theft, or failure of receipt or transmission of any potential prize notification. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (y) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be disqualified.
The authorized account holder associated with any email address or social media account (as applicable) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Sweepstakes entrant in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same account. The authorized account holder r is the natural person who is assigned to (i) an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses; or (ii) to a social media account.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason and to select the prize winner from among the applicable eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, modification, or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE (FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTNERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES"), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITY, LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST AND/OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR YOUR RECEIPT, USE, AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM BASED ON PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, OR ANY CLAIM BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY’S FEES, COURT COSTS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED TO BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES AND ALL MATERIALS DISTRIBUTED IN RELATION TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ENTRANT AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, BUT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM/ENTITY ON WHICH IT MAY APPEAR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT (SNAP INC.), PINTEREST, LINKEDIN, ETC.
12. Governing Law; Waiver of Class Action; Disputes. The Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the interpretation of these Official Rules, is governed by the laws of, Maryland without regard to its conflict of law principles. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, actual or alleged claims, and causes of action at law or in equity will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In the event of any dispute or claim arising out of or related in any way to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any prize or the interpretation of these Official Rules, entrant irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Maryland.
13. Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be deeded to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision thereof.
15. List of Winner(s): For a list of winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.